Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where the wild puppies are...

The boys' favorite thing to do last week was to wear my fuzzy sweatshirts inside out and pretend they were puppies. Hudson named himself "Salty" and Sawyer "Pepperoni". After a while puppies got old so then they were "wild things". They've been a little obsessed about wild things since seeing the trailer a while ago. There was a period of time when we had to watch it at least once every day and Hudson was talking about wild rumpuses and commanding us to "Be still!" He's been excited to see huge signs for the movie popping up all over the city the past few weeks. If the movie is anywhere near as good as the trailer, Mr. Jonze will do us proud. I'm not lying when I say I wish I had this.





3 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

Since those are sold out, I'll make you one. Send your $610 to me instead. What a cute idea for the boys, I know what we'll be doing tomorrow!

kendal said...

you guys never cease to come up with adorably hilarious entertainment. I need more pictures of hudson and sawyer in my life.

Kristen said...

Could they be any funnier or cuter? I have a fuzzy vest that I'll send your way :)