Thursday, December 18, 2008

Travel Log...

For two weeks in November we headed out to Las Vegas (with a few days in UT). We love getting to spend some time with friends and family that we're far away from most of the year. I even survived my first flight with just me and the boys, as our responsible bread-winner was not able to join us until Thanksgiving week. A fun time was had by all. Here are some highlights...


the boys first trip to the Bellagio fountains


lots of play time with cousins


the traditional johnson play-in-the-dirt extravaganza


my beautiful cousin lisa's wedding


visiting the cotterell cousins


celebrating grandma robert's 90th birthday


play time with old friends


thanksgiving dinner


and only in Vegas, a trip to the Christmas cactus garden

To see all our photos...

8 comments:

heather said...

Hey Erin! Looks like you had a really good time. How is everything else going?

Courtnie said...

That is hilarious about the cactus garden. . .not anymore though! I heard Vegas got a ton of snow. . .they've been diverting flights to Salt Lake and AZ. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Lynnie said...

Erin! Have I commented yet on here? I am so happy that you posted a picture of Natalie Day/Goooooooober because I think about her all the time and wish I knew what she was up to! Glad you had a good trip!

Sammy said...

it was so fun to see you guys... cameron... so sad we did not get to hang out longer!

Tebbs Family said...

Grayson and I were so happy we got to see the boys but sad that we missed you Erin (Courtnie said you got to her house right after we left...) Have a WONDERFUL time in Atlanta and hopefully we can catch up with you guys again before too long!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through your sisters...it's great to see some new pics, you guys look like you had a rockin thanksgiving dinner

kendal said...

It was SO good to see you guys. I wish Kevin was turning 19 tomorrow so you'd be back sooner.

Coby & Ash said...

I miss Vegas...We need to get together the next time you are in UTAH!!! (or if I ever get to NYC or Vegas)! Miss you friend! Send me an email or call me sometime!!!