Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Man Behind the Curtain



I saw this man on the street walking home from church last week. Corner of 71st and Broadway. Who is this man, you may be asking? Carlton Cuse, Executive Producer of LOST. I may not have flagged this man down and told him that Cameron and I love his show and that our second born son is named after Sawyer on LOST (he's not) but it still blew my mind to see him in the flesh.

We love LOST. We can't help ourselves. And we wouldn't want to if we could. The fact that I even know who Carlton Cuse is shows the extent of our devotion.

Cameron was interviewed for this post and his comment regarding Season 5 thus far is as follows:

"I'm liking it, pretty much. It's shaping up to possibly be one of the best seasons of television ever."

In closing, I would just like to thank Carlton (& Damon) for LOST and for letting us know that Jin is alive, as we suspected. But I will never forgive you for Charlie.

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I'm happy for you. I don't understand any of it, but if this makes you happy then I'm all for it. love you, mom

Kristen said...

Is it pathetic that I immediately knew who he was before you even said his name? I watched the interview with him and Damon on EW.com. I'm such a dork, but I can't help myself.

Ryan said...

I've never seen an episode of lost. So i had no idea who this is. But we all know that chuck is the best tv show ever.