Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pay It Forward

"The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!"

I usually don't do stuff like this. Really I am only doing this because I know Sam will make something awesome. And I am married to someone who makes incredible things by hand, so let that entice you... :) He has no idea I'm posting this.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Heck, why not! Im in! I'll go post this on my blog. By the way, your boys are adorable!!

Courtnie said...

Me me! I am excited and so glad I didn't comment on others blogs that probably wouldn't be so cool! :)

The Valley Family said...

Hey Erin I will do the same and post it on mine! I love that show

Sammy said...

dang it i think we should just swap home made items!