Monday, August 3, 2009

Be afraid... be very afraid...

Let's make something clear. Hudson LOVES Grandma. He talks about her all the time and informed us that he was going to "leave [us] here and go live with Grandma in Las Vegas. And I'm going to be naked in the airport."

However.

While we were there, Grandma selflessly watched all the boys so that we could go see Harry Potter. When we came home she told us about this conversation.

Hudson: "Grandma, I want that cup." (glass goblet from Jenna's birthday breakfast on the counter)
Grandma: "Sorry, but you can't have that cup."
Hudson: "I said I want that cup."
Grandma: "And, I said you can't have that cup."
(defeated Hudson goes and plays for a minute then comes back over to Grandma)
Hudson: "A bad man is going to come and take you away and I'm going to get that cup."

What?! Where did the evil plotting come from? We can't remember ever talking to Hudson about "a bad man". Oh, well. At least he's creative :)

1 comment:

Sammy said...

that is so funny!! I am sorry I didn't get to see you guys again when you were here. Guess I am just gonna have to come to new york. Love you guys!