Monday, August 31, 2009

My little shadows...

...follow me around every time I sit down to do anything on my computer or read any sort of book. Today I sat down at our little table by the window to write a letter to Kevin, and within a minute Hudson and Sawyer stopped what they were happily playing with and ran over to squeeze themselves in the tiny space between my chair and the wall. Oh, just because :) I grabbed my phone to snap their picture in the moment. Although I may miss having lots of personal space at times, I wouldn't trade these guys for anything.

1 comment:

Taralee said...

haha! CUTE!! I know what ya mean :) I'm usually tripping over them, too. And when I sit down to get on my computer, my arms gets quite claustrophobic when they pile in RIGHT next to me! But you're right, I wouldn't trade it!